Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The sleeve included in the deluxe version wasn't working too well for me:

So I put a liner inside the box:

Note: I put the bottoms inside the tops so that I wouldn't have to figure out what to do with the box bottoms BUT if I had used only the tops then the inside of the box could be slightly wider and longer.

The liner is made of panels cut from cereal boxes and glued to an inner layer of plain cardstock.

Almost everything fits nicely including deluxe content, sleeved cards, & TEK hero meeples (http://www.meeplesource.com/products.php?filter=tiny+epic)

And the boxes don't slide around any more:

Note: I did put the sleeve back on but it really isn't required any more.

One potential issue is the fit of the manuals. If you don't use the box bottoms then this isn't an issue since your box inside will be wider and longer. If you also use the bottoms then my preferred solution is to make the liner just short enough that the manuals fit on top. If you don't have the deluxe sleeve then you could also drop the manuals between the layers of the original boxes.

This should work for all "tiny Epic" games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerad Clark
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is brilliant, well done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I’m hoping this will work well for the new version of TED and its expansion - I’m hoping to be able to keep all of the constructs fully assembled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.