Subject: What are Resources? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I wanted to know what's considered to be a resource, is it:
- wood
- medicine
- cattle
- silver
- equipment
- gold tokens

are all these resources?

I ask because some townsfolk refer to resources, like the Speculator Wells:

Quote:
Place any 2 resources onto this cad from the stock.
When any player gains a resource, you gain a matching one from this card

if equipment and gold tokens are resources do I just take a gold token from the bag and place it on the card and an equipment token from the stock and place it on the card?

Also, when the card says any player, can that be me? Ex: I place 1 wood and 1 medicine on the card on a later turn I get some wood, do I get the wood from the card also?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
Hi,

- wood
- medicine
- cattle
- silver
- equipment
- gold tokens

are all these resources?

Quote:

if equipment and gold tokens are resources do I just take a gold token from the bag and place it on the card and an equipment token from the stock and place it on the card?

Also, when the card says any player, can that be me? Ex: I place 1 wood and 1 medicine on the card on a later turn I get some wood, do I get the wood from the card also?

Thanks

That card is intended to refer to Medicine, Wood, Cattle, and Gold (take it from the bag).

It's also intended to mean when ANOTHER player takes the resource then you get one from the card, but as it says "any player" I suppose you could count yourself. That would not break the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
Muse23PT wrote:
Hi,

- wood
- medicine
- cattle
- silver
- equipment
- gold tokens

are all these resources?

Quote:

Thanks

That card is intended to refer to Medicine, Wood, Cattle, and Gold (take it from the bag).

It's also intended to mean when ANOTHER player takes the resource then you get one from the card, but as it says "any player" I suppose you could count yourself. That would not break the game.

Thanks for the clarifications
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.