Subject: Airmobile units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Hamilton
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
Airmobile units have a yellow MA on a black background, I get that. An airmobile unit with a yellow 24 MA does not require the usage of an Airmobile point to move (8.5.4.2), I get that too. Now, leg units with a yellow 4 on a black background, according to the rule 8.5.1 and the chart associated with it, are airmobile capable and have an intrinsic airmobile capability. Does that mean these yellow 4 MA units can move 24 hexes and NOT require an airmobile point when using that capability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
oldtarheel49 wrote:
Airmobile units have a yellow MA on a black background, I get that. An airmobile unit with a yellow 24 MA does not require the usage of an Airmobile point to move (8.5.4.2), I get that too. Now, leg units with a yellow 4 on a black background, according to the rule 8.5.1 and the chart associated with it, are airmobile capable and have an intrinsic airmobile capability. Does that mean these yellow 4 MA units can move 24 hexes and NOT require an airmobile point when using that capability?

Units with an MA of 24 are the Intrinsic Airmobile units.

The chart in 8.5.1 simply indicates that units with Yellow are Leg units which are airmobile-capable, i.e., they need an Airmobile Point to use airmobile movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.