Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Petrichor» Forums » General

Subject: Difference between kickstarter pledge and buying now at gamepledge.com? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bogey Man
msg tools
Hey everyone. I just bought the game at gamepledge.com with the flowers expansion and I was just wondering if I will receive everything the kickstarter backers would receive, including the Fertilizers, maltese cactus and lake tiles and overwatering promo?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I missed the Kickstarter too, I was happy to find out that the Gamepledge was the same, including all the stuff you mention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bogey Man
msg tools
Sweet! Glad to hear that we can also get the ks stuff. Thanks for the fast reply Jérôme!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, the only difference is the exclusive "thank you" post card, which is not related to gameplay.

People who buy AFTER gamepledge will no longer receive the promo tiles either though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
蓝魔
United Kingdom
Bingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The other difference, I can see, is that everyone who buys it retail seems to get their copy before those who backed the game on KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
moocifer wrote:
The other difference, I can see, is that everyone who buys it retail seems to get their copy before those who backed the game on KS.
??
Show me one place please selling retail. As far as I know there are no copies "out there" available to buy, and we won't be shipping anywhere before the backers get it, so this looks like a misunderstanding or bad information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls