Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the target become invisible with a rolling modifier. i would think so. That means a monster can become invisible. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan
Germany
flag msg tools
Monsters can become invisible, that is correct. But not by attack modifier cards of characters. They are considered to be an "invisible, target: self" in addition to the attack. Why the hell would you want to include them to your deck otherwise?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jetewabbie wrote:
Does the target become invisible with a rolling modifier. i would think so. That means a monster can become invisible. Correct?

Monsters can become invisible by their own ability card or if they themselves have a rolling modifier in their attack deck (don't know if that even exists regarding invisibility). An invisible rolling modifier in a character's deck means that the character becomes instantly invisible until the end of her/his next turn.

Edit: ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michele c
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mb
Also, remember that each character starts with the standard attack modifier deck, not the one included in its class box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danom wrote:
Monsters can become invisible, that is correct. But not by attack modifier cards of characters. They are considered to be an "invisible, target: self" in addition to the attack. Why the hell would you want to include them to your deck otherwise?
Because he is playing the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal character class that is unlocked with Envelope F.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
danom wrote:
Because he is playing the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal character class that is unlocked with Envelope F.

Dude! Spoilers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keillor
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And no towel item cards???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trond Roaas
Norway
Kongsberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Oh no, not again."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mhl7 wrote:
Also, remember that each character starts with the standard attack modifier deck, not the one included in its class box.

Aaahh.... I have been playing this wrong. I added all character modifiers to the deck. That makes a big difference. whistle

I have not started a campaign yet. Have just been playing a few rounds with all the characters to get a feel for them. Starting a campaign this weekend so I will fix it. THANKS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jetewabbie wrote:
mhl7 wrote:

Aaahh.... I have been playing this wrong. I added all character modifiers to the deck. That makes a big difference. whistle
One of our players did that too. We kinda noticed on his second or third attack when - as a level 1 character - he drew a massive chain of modifiers! (Though IIRC he was just using the "perk" deck, without the dilution of the base deck!!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
jetewabbie wrote:
mhl7 wrote:

One of our players did that too. We kinda noticed on his second or third attack when - as a level 1 character - he drew a massive chain of modifiers! (Though IIRC he was just using the "perk" deck, without the dilution of the base deck!!!)

I have been playing solo to learn the game. I did have some great chains of modifiers and just that that was really cool.blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.