Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Has your card been debited from the Black Friday sale? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
adam nasadowski
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I noticed one guy who mentioned his card was debited "2 hours" after he bought the items on backerkit. I went HAM and bought $800 of stuff through backerkit. The final page shows I've confirmed my address and items along with a checkmark and "Your order has been shipped," still no confirmation from my bank account. When I ordered the game after the halloween e-mail my bank account was charged almost immediately.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
not mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
I favor Euros, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Make the kinds of posts you want to read.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope not yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
adam nasadowski
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Whew. I was stressing wondering if my order didn't go through. Thanks guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Watson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Backerkit won't charge while it's open. Once it's closed it'll try and charge, though I'd expect it'll happen in batches (same as it did for the shipping).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Glassner
msg tools
Mine was within the day though I preordered on Black Friday fairly early and Wave 2 was part of that preorder so maybe that had something to do with it? I also am now self-declining my own credit card for the rest of the year, so no more holiday shopping for me and hopefully I have enough food stocked up in the fridge. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mine was charged friday (same day) as well. Wasn’t expecting it that quickly but it had to happen at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Morris
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been charged for the expansions I ordered. No info on shipping yet. I would hope they're shipping soon. My CC wasn't charged for the 1.5 base game until right before it shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I remember original expansions are supposed to start shipping in February? Not... 100% sure I’m remembering right. If you ordered Wave 4 expansions then only about three years to go!

EDIT: I remembered correctly according to update 60. Wave 2 fulfillment begins at the END of February. Asia gets their stuff first. Plan for June :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Elliott
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
So have we been charged for wave 2 already? Not the black friday reopening. When the kickstarter originaly finished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whatever you put into the Kickstarter was charged when the Kickstarter ended. Shipping for Wave 2 has not charged yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emilio Plumey
United States
California
flag msg tools
I did the preorder wave 2 (current expansions) bundle and the preorder gamblers chest this morning. My card was charged about 2 hours later.

This was definitely different than before. I preordered the core game in late October and it didn't charge for about two weeks right before shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Malizia
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I did my pre-orders on black friday about 2am (I was at work) and they charged my card later that day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricktor Black
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't hold your breath for these orders. I got something during the Halloween sale and it took them a week just to bill my CC. They printed the label almost immediately after that, but it didn't hit FedEx until about two weeks later.

Fine by me, I have plenty of Gloomhaven and KDM to keep me busy. I think they just get a crazy amount of volume on these sales and it takes them a while to get to it all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered GC and i was charged within 3\4 days
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksey G
United States
flag msg tools
I've ordered wave 2 expansion bundle yesterday and got an email saying I was charged for the order earlier today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Baughman

New Hampshire
msg tools
badge
Will Code For Food
mbmbmbmb
Yeah I got the Gamblers thing and it charged pretty much right away. Took me by surprise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mats Wallin
msg tools
I did the preorder wave 2 (current expansions) and was charged a day after but my questions is when do you think they will deliver it ?
Im really not in a hurry but will it be in december or next year ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Tomek
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
I think there's a lot of wires crossing here. Black Friday items directly from the store seem to be charging intermittently. Pre-order expansion wave bundles seem to be charging fairly quickly after placing them (probably a priority to ensure those large sums are available). Wave 2 and any other add-ons from the PM for backers and late backers won't charge until sometime after the backer kit closes on Thursday, as that is how bakerkit works. No idea how long after it closes they will charge. I wouldn't assume it would be longer than a day or two though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
zwalder wrote:
I did the preorder wave 2 (current expansions) and was charged a day after but my questions is when do you think they will deliver it ?
Im really not in a hurry but will it be in december or next year ?

According to the last Kickstarter update, Wave 2 will start to fulfill the end of February 2018. Hold that date lightly, as some boats have to cross some oceans before we get to that point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mats Wallin
msg tools
ok thx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.