Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Kita

Huntington Beach
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good prices on a couple of thematic, cooperative games at Cool Stuff Inc.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_saleItems.php?p=1&s=5

Daedalus Sentence - $29.99 (cheapest on Amazon = $65.00)
https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/222693

First Martians - $32.99 (cheapest on Amazon = $38.53)
https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/235072

Edited due to repost of general CSI sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [CSI] Daedalus Sentence $29.99 (80% off), First Martians $32.99 (25% off) + others
Kitabuck wrote:
Daedalus Sentence - $29.99 (cheapest on Amazon = $65.00)
https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/222693
That's a remarkable price considering that the Amazon price is already the lowest around. Almost seems like a misprint.

Cardhaus $89.99
Cool Stuff Inc. $119.99
Game Nerdz $109.97
Noble Knight Games $119.95
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lazy Mountain

Colorado
msg tools
mb
Re: [CSI] Daedalus Sentence $29.99 (80% off), First Martians $32.99 (25% off) + others
Meanwhile, hours ago: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1891398/csi-first-martians-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tails

Rochester
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They can't give that game away. It used to include a $20 CSI gift certificate, and even went on sale a couple times with that offer still included. After the certificate you could get it for like $15 I believe and they still never ran low on stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Kita

Huntington Beach
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up Lazy Mountain. Despite my looking to see if someone posted the CSI sale, I didn't see it due to the title looking different than I anticipated. I apologize for the inconvenience.

My original post has been edited to only reflect the game that I thought warranted the "hot deal" designation.

Edit: I see now that Tails has posted a similar comment about Daedalus Sentence on previous sales. He/she must be on to something. Can I just delete a thread? What does it do with comments afterward?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rutherford
United States
Perrysburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased it when it was selling for $34.95. I know before that they offered it for $54.95 plus get a $20 gift card.

At this price, the game is worth owning. I actually like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kitabuck wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Lazy Mountain. Despite my looking to see if someone posted the CSI sale, I didn't see it due to the title looking different than I anticipated. I apologize for the inconvenience.

My original post has been edited to only reflect the game that I thought warranted the "hot deal" designation.

Edit: I see now that Tails has posted a similar comment about Daedalus Sentence on previous sales. He/she must be on to something. Can I just delete a thread? What does it do with comments afterward?
I don't think you can delete after comments are added. No biggie. Your post, and the insights added later might actually help someone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
Kitabuck wrote:

I don't think you can delete after comments are added. No biggie. Your post, and the insights added later might actually help someone.

And, given the clarity of your title, if someone already knows about the deal and don't care about it they can go ahead and just move past it. they don't even have to lose the two seconds to click on the thread to see that it doesn't interest them.

No apologies necessary. Given the volume of deals this time of year it's completely understandable there will be duplication.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.