Popular Tags: [View All]
John Planow
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Short version: Are there any other games out there like The Wilson Wolfe Affair or Enigma Box?

Longer version:
I was browsing around Kickstarter over the weekend and stumbled into The Wilson Wolfe Affair. I was instantly fascinated. Even better, so was my wife. We love the whole idea of solving a big mystery together using a big collection of random "real-world" objects. The theme seems pretty cool too. We're definitely pledging, we just can't seem to decide which how deep to go!

Then a day later, I stumbled into The Enigma Box. Very similar idea. Also intriguing.

Of course, now we're both feeling a bit impatient about the whole idea and wondering, are there other games/puzzles/products like these already out there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmbmb
The closest thing you’ll find are the recent explosion of tabletop Escape Room game series - Exit the Game, Unlock, Escape Room the Game, Escape the Room, Deckscape, Escape Room in a Box and anythng else I’ve missed. These are mostly all one hour one play and not as complicated and involved as the two monstrosities currently on kickstarter are promising to be. Most of them are just a deck of cards but Escape Room in a Box has some actual props.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.