Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens Futterer
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
Kingdom Death: Monster
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If a already knocked down survivor gets hit by an attack which inflicts another knock down, is the survivor considered as 'freshly' knocked down?
For example, if the survivor got knocked down due to an reaction of the monster during the survivors attack, the survivor would get up again after the next monsters turn. But if the survivor gets knocked down at the monsters turn, while already being knocked down AND if the knocked down effect would refresh, he would stand up after the NEXT monsters turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Stringfellow
Australia
Newcastle
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No you can't be knocked down while you are knocked down, it isn't refreshed. So if you are knocked down on your turn and then on the monsters turn you will still get up at the end of the monsters turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Baby don't hurt me
badge
Sleepy Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
stringthis wrote:
No you can't be knocked down while you are knocked down, it isn't refreshed. So if you are knocked down on your turn and then on the monsters turn you will still get up at the end of the monsters turn.

This.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Futterer
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure about this? Do you have any rules reference?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Baby don't hurt me
badge
Sleepy Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sure, but I am not in a place where I can check my rulebook. However, if you do a search here and on reddit, this has been answered a few times in the past, you should be able to find easily what you are searching for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
FuttererJ wrote:
Are you sure about this?

When veterans answer they usually answer right
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Futterer
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
FuttererJ wrote:
Are you sure about this?

You are talking of Alessio? Yeah, when I hit the Reply-Button his answer was not there yet. I know him of course due to his lots of very valuable answers here, but I guess I still would have asked for rules reference. Its not enough for me to get the answer from someone. I want to understand why
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
FuttererJ wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
FuttererJ wrote:
Are you sure about this?

You are talking of Alessio? Yeah, when I hit the Reply-Button his answer was not there yet. I know him of course due to his lots of very valuable answers here, but I guess I still would have asked for rules reference. Its not enough for me to get the answer from someone. I want to understand why

That why I usually explain when I answer rules question.
Sadly I know the answer to that one but not the explanation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Baby don't hurt me
badge
Sleepy Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, it is a good thing to always check rules, especially since I have been wrong a lot in the past, and will still be a few times
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghorron
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FuttererJ wrote:
Are you sure about this? Do you have any rules reference?

Don't know if it is in the rulebook somewhere, but the official FAQ says

What happens when a knocked down survivor is knocked down?
A survivor cannot gain a condition they already have. When a survivor is instructed to gain a condition they already have, it is ignored.

So if you are already knocked down, nothing happens when you are knocked down again (not even a refresh).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Futterer
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, thank you Ghorron. I didn't know there is an official FAQ directly on the kingdomdeath homepage!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.