United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
o hai
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I had this game on my 10x10, and I beat all AI galaxies in 10 games. My son is too young for this game, and whilst I always find it an enjoyable experience, I'm not sure I have any reason to go back to it.

As a solo experience, do any of the expansions add anything and would extend gameplay much for me? Any ideas on "challenges" I could set? Can the missions/objectives cards be used in the solo game?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you using the new-ish rule change where you re-roll an AI's dice if it's unusable? Makes things a bit harder.

If you want a variant solo game, I made a 10-turn quick solo variant which has no AI but has specific achievements you need to reach to 'win': 10-turn quick solo variant.

There are also a few other variant solo modes in the Variants section that are worth checking out too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blaise Grimes-Viort
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
o hai
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Nick! I'll check out your solo variant - some achievements will give me something to play towards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.