Subject: Expansion Availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S Squidpigge
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick question. Where do you guys go to find out availability of various expansions. I am curious about Splig, wondering if that miniature will be re-released. I would love to pick it up but don't want to shell out the prices that it is currently going for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I check
Miniature Market
Cool Stuff Inc.
eBay
The publisher's website, in this case, Fantasy Flight Games
Use Board Game Prices.com
Amazon
and of course BGG Market
and look at local listings on this website.
Its a bit of work and you may need to put out reminders and such, but you'll get it eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Hong Kong
State of Mind
flag msg tools
badge
I don't even drink!
mbmbmbmbmb
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Current: $3.25+ $2.99 Shipping
4 days remain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Squidpigge
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate all of the suggestions and will follow that auction. I was also wondering if there is a location that states if any of the items will be re-released by Fantasy Flight, and if it includes the date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
swmalone wrote:
I appreciate all of the suggestions and will follow that auction. I was also wondering if there is a location that states if any of the items will be re-released by Fantasy Flight, and if it includes the date.

Here's the long list of the product queue from FFG:
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

If you scroll way down to find splig (or just do Ctrl-F and type "splig") you'll see that it's currently at the printer being reprinted right now. They don't list a specific release date for products until much later in the process, since there are a lot of variables in manufacturing/shipping times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Squidpigge
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the link. That at least lets me know that they are planning to eventually release it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"At the printer" is meaningless on the FFG website. All the Arkham Horror Investigators were "at the printer" for over a year before they were out of print. Same thing with Runebound 2nd Edition stuff.
I sincerely hope that many of the out of print items will soon be available, but I fear that if FFG really wanted to stock this stuff again, it would have been done before Christmas.

I'm convinced something is going on with Descent. FFG just hasn't made it public yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Squidpigge
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VonMeister wrote:
"At the printer" is meaningless on the FFG website. All the Arkham Horror Investigators were "at the printer" for over a year before they were out of print. Same thing with Runebound 2nd Edition stuff.
I sincerely hope that many of the out of print items will soon be available, but I fear that if FFG really wanted to stock this stuff again, it would have been done before Christmas.

I'm convinced something is going on with Descent. FFG just hasn't made it public yet.

Well that is just a downer to hear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope I'm wrong (because there's stuff I'd like to pick up) but FFG has run this pattern before.
Hopefully they've just overextended on Star Wars shit for the holidays and will be getting back to printing Descent stuff, but some of this stuff has been out of stock for an oddly long time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeb
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VonMeister wrote:

Most of the expansions are 'on the boat' so it looks like it's really happening.

Interesting that 'Manor of Ravens' is not being reprinted. I read that prayer of peace unbalances many of the scenarios so a fix?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.