mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Salzman
msg tools
mb
YES! I'd assume this means that the production run is complete or very close to finished?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Wernze
Germany
Bad Sooden-Allendorf
Hessen
flag msg tools
Awesome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
True Rampancy wrote:
YES! I'd assume this means that the production run is complete or very close to finished?

I'm guessing close. Jerry is still sticking to "we hope for early/mid December release" (paraphrasing).

That said I know Rodney did a how to play of a game that was still a month until a release a bit ago. I forget which game it was though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone else bothered by the red/orange and purple/pink dice colors? I get that they wanted to have different color tones to help with color blindness people but why not just refer to the dice in the rules as orange and pink then instead of having orange/pink dice but refer to them as red/purple?

Seeing as my group isn't color blind, I might just pick up 5 actual red and purple dice online and swap them.

Minor nitpick I know but I thought it was worth mentioning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why can't I like this thread (and Watched it played's video) more than once? cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wuyley wrote:
Is anyone else bothered by the red/orange and purple/pink dice colors? I get that they wanted to have different color tones to help with color blindness people but why not just refer to the dice in the rules as orange and pink then instead of having orange/pink dice but refer to them as red/purple?

Seeing as my group isn't color blind, I might just pick up 5 actual red and purple dice online and swap them.

Minor nitpick I know but I thought it was worth mentioning.

These were a 100% perfect match I found!

There's some sets on ebay under "red dice for Stuffed Fables"
(or there is as of today).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.