truliduli truliduli
msg tools
I everyone. I find this project really cool. I had the chance to play a game in Essen spiel and game mechanics makes me thrill! Chris Boelinger is definitly a great game designer!

So I decided to share it with you and keeping you updated every day.

First of all... the link to the KS campaign of course:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/antonioooh/living-plane...

WHAT IS IT?!
A short pitch: Explore a new Planet, exploit its resources and trade them in a 2-4 player game. But, beware of cataclysms, the Planet might be living!

WHAT PLEDGE LEVEL?!
There is 2 pledge levels (except the 1 $ level):
- standard box 49€ approx. 57$
- Deluxe box (sweet!) 69€ approx. 80$

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!
There is 2 kind of boxes. Standard and Deluxe (oooh yeah!)
That's what we will find in the standard box...

No wait... There is materials upgrades unlocked by SG. Only one week after the beginning. Cool!

But nothing compare to the Deluxe box which I'm a kind in love with! I like the idea of folders. And there are deluxe box upgrades too :)

ANY RULEBOOK ?!
Yes! Here is a link to the rulebook (wip, the one in the box will be write by a native english/american translator): https://lumberjacks-studio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Ru...

WHAT ABOUT STRECH GOALS?!
22 unlocked so far!
3 types of SG:
- box upgrade : every unlocked SG will be in the KS standard box, Deluxe box and coming
retail box.
- all pledgers: every unlocked SG will be in the KS standard box and Deluxe box
- Deluxe only: do you really need an explanation ;)

ADD ONS?
Of course!
The first is an expansion.

You can explore a new oart of the Living planet. But take care ok tsunamis...
And it fits in the deluxe box ;)

See you soon! I'll come back to keep you in touch ;)

PS: I know my english is a shame and I have to apologize about that. Feel free and welcome to correct my numerous mistakes. I like to learn ;)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
truliduli truliduli
msg tools
Re: LIVING PLANET - 800% funded - ended december 14
And now it's 21!
21 unlocked SG.The last two are 4 Extra trade buildings and 2 extra tiles.
Next one is delux only.

Now we're near 72.000€ on 8.000 and 11 days to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
truliduli truliduli
msg tools
Re: LIVING PLANET - 900% funded - ended december 14
Some questions have been answered:

- expansion add-on's box fits in the deluxe box. There is space dedicated.
- adding expansipn will not increase the shipping cost
- no artbook at this moment
- a review in english will be soon launched
- french explanation video and game video will be subtitled soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
truliduli truliduli
msg tools
One more SG!
This one is deluxe only. It allows to play all night lonnnng!
We can now choose to play 12,24 or 36 turns.
Sweet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
truliduli truliduli
msg tools
Two videos have been launched, one in english from Barry Doublet,one in french with english subtitled.

Just scroll down to the reviews.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Boelinger
France
Nice
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
truliduli wrote:
Two videos have been launched, one in english from Barry Doublet,one in french with english subtitled.

Just scroll down to the reviews.

Both videos from Barry Doublet are just excellent !
The guy totally read my mind. To be honest, I don't really know the guy personally. I realized after he was in my Facebook contact.
Lumberjack told me that since they gave him a prototype box he is playing like one or two game per day. If he passes around here, I guess he would confirm by himself.
Anyway, when I was watching both his videos I felt like I was kinda like in Matrix, with a huge cable plug in the back of my neck, and the guy was playing the game, but in fact it was all my ideas, feelings, impressions, desires that I wanted to put in this game, that he was describing and explaining.
I can tel that to say and give all the informations that he is giving in those two videos, he is doing maybe or for sure better than I would do it myself !
And just for that, I have to give him full credit

So if you really wanna know more about the gam, its rules and its first impressions and gameplay, go watch the videos from Barry Doublet.

For the rest, there is only 48 hours left of campaign, and I can tell you only one thing, I'm super highly motivated The lumberjack and all the artists are also motivated and still involved dynamically to provide the most eager to explore planets available. And now it's even more going Archipelago style because the artist Ismael just joined the ranks and is improving all the map hexagons in a beautiful but deadly and scary Living Planet

The theme just got boosted up so high suddenly that everybody is real happy with that stretch goal, and to be honest me being surely the first one, because the team Ismael-Boelinger is back and becomes a trio Lumberjack-Ismael-Boelinger that seems to be super reactive and highly motivated and full of crazy ideas !

So that's the situation and it's all happening now and for only 48 hours left on kickstarter under Living Planet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Marionneau
Finland
Finland
flag msg tools
Hello everyone and Thank you M. Boelinger for this fantastic game,

We just reached the 33rd SG with still 25 hours to go.
There is nothing worse than playing a long game that is just cogs, bolts and nuts so the rule book is going to be way more immersive thanks to 4 pages dedicated to background stories and illustrations!

The FAQ of the KS page is growing with more info by the minute and you can find lots of answers to your questions here too:

https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/antonioooh/comments?ref=... https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/chismah/comments?ref=bgg...

these are links to the replies given by Lumberjacks Studio during the campaign.

Thank you all,

Ludo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Boelinger
France
Nice
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank YOU guys the backers, because you are the reason why this game is gonna look like i would have dreamt it to be

And this is highly motivating since I still quite some creative margin and room to exploit all that in crazy designed scenarios and so on...

So all that is just almost perfect timing. I just love how all this campaign turns out. I just cross my finger hard that most of you guys will like the game and the game play at end to the same level Archipelago contented quite a wide range of players. Of course every game or project needs to have haters also, so I surely expect that Living Planet or me will get some, but hell ... the needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few, correct ? Is it a famous Star Trek sentence I remember about that Spok says to captain Kirk in the second or third initial series of cinema movies ?

So anyway I'm just happy that w get their with you guys, and if they're are still some crazy ideas, sceneries, references, artwork things, you would love to see on this planet, please let yourself free and throw the stuff as tornadoes or brain storm and who knows what you might find out of that on your hexagons or details or scenarios or in the campaign.
We started a thread kinda like that on Tric Trac where some French players wrote some of their vision and ideas of what they could find on this or those living planets, and some brain stormed ideas are already some that I had on paper or in mind, some others were fun and could / may appear.

So I'm not saying that I could and will adapt anything you will be throwing out, but will probably pick out some interesting desires that I can adapt in a nice way to the story and the game mechanics and you might see your desires pop up in the campaign, on the tiles or whatever...

That's where we're at, and that's how I would like this game to turn.
There are solid doors that are validated and closed.
There are doors almost well closed that needs to be tested a bit more.
And there are doors totally opened where I'm kinda free to do whatever I want as long has it does an excellent feeling or tactical aspect at the end

So that you know it all, I cannot be more transparent

A vous BGG, ici la France LoL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.