4 Posts

Santa Maria» Forums » Rules

Subject: Happy tiles / gain points during the game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brigitte den Hartog
Netherlands
flag msg tools
In the rules its said you get the happy face tiles only at the end of the game. But if I already collect harbour tiles during the game, I get points at the end of first and second round for the harbour with happy faces, right? So I CAN gain scoring points already during the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bridgetvh wrote:
In the rules its said you get the happy face tiles only at the end of the game. But if I already collect harbour tiles during the game, I get points at the end of first and second round for the harbour with happy faces, right? So I CAN gain scoring points already during the game!

You only collect points for icons that depict only the Happy Face. Any icons that depict a Happy face with a purple square behind it, are earned at the end of the game only.

All shipping tiles have Happy Faces with purple squares behind them, those points are scored at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The points on the goods side of the harbor tiles only get you points at the end of the game as mentioned above. However, each harbor tile you have in the happy face harbor gets you one point at the end of each round when you retire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brigitte den Hartog
Netherlands
flag msg tools
garry_rice wrote:
However, each harbor tile you have in the happy face harbor gets you one point at the end of each round when you retire.

That is what I mean. So I am getting points during the game as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.