Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb

Yup, sometimes it pays to live on the West Coast. Living closer to Gmt and dvg means you get games pretty quick sometimes.

That is too much good stuff for one box. The stack between Phantom Leader and Sherman Leader is the terrain expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And don't forget the Tiger Leader UPGRADE box underneath too! My order will look exactly like yours! I too ordered the Phantom Leader Deluxe game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Verssen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad you noticed about the "3 lbs" haha. If we underestimate, UPS charges us the difference, if we overestimate, they happen to forget, and we do get reimbursed. So, we always grossly underestimate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Morgan
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JimM wrote:
And don't forget the Tiger Leader UPGRADE box underneath too! My order will look exactly like yours! I too ordered the Phantom Leader Deluxe game.

Same haul I chose as well. I think I grabbed the leader cards too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brown
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also chose PLD since that was a critically missing item in my Leader game collection. Now comes the super tough decision, do I finish up my IAF Leader game, or do start in on Tiger, Sherman, or Phantom?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Granger44 wrote:
Also chose PLD since that was a critically missing item in my Leader game collection. Now comes the super tough decision, do I finish up my IAF Leader game, or do start in on Tiger, Sherman, or Phantom?

Finish your IAF game! But I know how you feel. I have Enemy Coast Ahead: The Dambuster Raid that I haven't played the last scenario of the game yet, but I just got Enemy Coast Ahead: The Doolittle Raid and I wanted to start that game. However, I am holding off until I play my Dambuster Raid 100% game played first. (if you have this game, you'll know what I'm talking about)

Just have FUN!

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.