Agra» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Favour Tile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Conan Chen
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The rule says the Favour tile which allows you to spend 2 Favour to process 1 additional Good has to be combined with another Processing action (...also when processing alongside another player).

Does "processing alongside another player" mean that when you want to follow a processing action out of your turn?

Meaning that you can use this Favour tile out of your turn?

If so, when do you remove the Favour tokens you use when it is not your turn?

Thanks!
Conan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Nicastro
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it means that when you use that action in your turn other player can piggyback you and process the same good. (in that case you gain one favor).

notice that you can use every favor tile only once during your turn, so you can process only one good this was (and every other player who has the same good can process one with you)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Chen
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you again, Michele!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Keller
Switzerland
BE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can follow other players to process 1 additional good with this favour action. The other player still only receives 1 favour.
It's the only one you can use out of your turn.
In the very momenta when you follow, you remove the favour and place 1 of the markers on the favour action tile. At the end of your next turn you remove that marker and from then on you can use the favour action again.

Enjoy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Nicastro
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Mike!
It's always nice to have the designer replying directly (and the interview from yesterday was really nice to watch!)

I don't know if i understand what you state here, you don't need to use the favour action to piggyback someone else, do you? (page 9 of the rulebook, processing goods, does not mention this favour action in any way, it just says that you have the right to process one good along with other player, the other player would gain 1 favour).

I guess what you mean is that you can use that action to process one additional good, but that does not need to follow an action from someone else, or am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Keller
Switzerland
BE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hei Michele.

Yeah, i was a bit nervous on the Interview...thats why it sounds quite "nervous" sometimes cool

Nono, you allways can piggyback someone with 1 of your goods, if the other player is doing a process action.

The favour tile (processing +1 good) can be used in several cases: Allways when you allready processing at least 1 good (also with the usage of the favour action) you can process 1 additional good.

I hope it's clear now, otherwise check the rules on one of the last few pages, where the favour action tiles are described.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Chen
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the quick reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc-Andre Delalay
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have to process the same type of good?

Freakgeims wrote:
Hei Michele.

Yeah, i was a bit nervous on the Interview...thats why it sounds quite "nervous" sometimes :cool:

Nono, you allways can piggyback someone with 1 of your goods, if the other player is doing a process action.

The favour tile (processing +1 good) can be used in several cases: Allways when you allready processing at least 1 good (also with the usage of the favour action) you can process 1 additional good.

I hope it's clear now, otherwise check the rules on one of the last few pages, where the favour action tiles are described.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.