Subject: Looking for playtesters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank West
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
Lover and creator of immersive games, join the adventure!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm starting to put together a team of people from around the world to help playtest some new games and feedback their thoughts.

If you would like to join, you can apply here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sofoklis Kyriklakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Done Looking forward !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelika Fröhlich
Austria
Tulln an der Donau
Niederösterreich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DONE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick van Gompel
Netherlands
Aalst
flag msg tools
Could you please give a bit more info about your request?
I would be happy to give you feedback about your games, but it depends on the level of commitment you desire. For example, playtesting a game with 4 of my friends on a regular basis (1 or more times a week) is simply not doable for me. Playtesting games myself and giving feedback on rules would be much easier (1 time a week would be ok).
So, without wanting to give you empty promises, could you please tell me/us in a bit more detail what you are looking for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
German Sanders
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmb
Done as well!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Submitted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank West
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gompel wrote:
Could you please give a bit more info about your request?
I would be happy to give you feedback about your games, but it depends on the level of commitment you desire. For example, playtesting a game with 4 of my friends on a regular basis (1 or more times a week) is simply not doable for me. Playtesting games myself and giving feedback on rules would be much easier (1 time a week would be ok).
So, without wanting to give you empty promises, could you please tell me/us in a bit more detail what you are looking for?

It's going to vary per project so I can't put any specifics out. The application form asks a variety of questions such as "How many times you play a week", length of play, number of players and so on. So I'll be picking and choosing per project based on who matches the criteria I'm looking for at that point.

If someone matches the criteria I'd send them an email and detail out more specifics as some of this might be January, but equally some might be the year after next. It's just about building a group of people I can contact as needed and hammer out details.

I hope that makes a bit of sense!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick van Gompel
Netherlands
Aalst
flag msg tools
Thank you sir! I didn't click any further than entering your name. So thanks for your update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ross
United States
Minier
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.