Eldritch Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Sleeves for Investigators and Ancient Ones rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kim
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NSKN just launched another Kickstarter for their sleeves, and the first stretch goal is for a size that fits the investigator and Ancient One cards.

I backed their first sleeve campaign, but haven't gotten the sleeves yet, so I can't speak to their quality first-hand.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nskngames/paladin-card-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imran Umar
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I personally used sleeves meant for film negatives. I was able to get 200 for around $12. They do have 2 open sides, but fit well and are super thick. The brand name is Pro-Line. The KS does look tempting though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Blumhardt
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mexicute wrote:
I personally used sleeves meant for film negatives. I was able to get 200 for around $12. They do have 2 open sides, but fit well and are super thick. The brand name is Pro-Line. The KS does look tempting though!

I just use inexpensive 4x6 sleeves and use a small paper-cutter to trim the extra inch off. Works great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Breski

Chorley
msg tools
mb
I use Ultra Pro 4” x 6” Soft Sleeves and they work fine. I had to cut the extra inch with a ruler and craft knife.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno
United Kingdom
Stoke Gifford
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Swan PanAsia "Talisman" sleeves (103 x 128 mm). I use the premium ones (SWN-055) and they are just right. Really happy with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.