7 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Craighart (and all similar atk cards in future) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matej Miovski
Macedonia
flag msg tools
1.) Cant remember the card name, basically it deals x amount of dmg, and exactly 1 dmg to adjacent targets enemies or allies. Now for the splash dmg part presuming those are enemies, can this value be blocked by the shield value of the enemy action card or stat-line, also do you draw from the modifier deck for this splash dmg?

2.) One more thing, add target - lets say i have 2enemies 3hexes in front of me and 2enemies 3hexes behind me. I use range atk card like the one above, i have add target, does that mean i can shoot one of the 2enemies in front of me and the other would receive dmg and one enemy of the 2 behind me and the other receive dmg, it is viable move right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Willott
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Splash damage (and retaliate) can't be prevented by shield -- shields just prevent direct attack damage.

2. Yes, you can do what you described. Attack the one in front, splash his buddy, then attack the one behind and splash his buddy. Or you could attack each of the ones in front or behind, and they would both get splashed + attacked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Oehler
msg tools
mb
Damage not from attacks, like many Cragheart cards and retaliate, does NOT apply shields and does NOT draw from the modifier deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tangent. I now must make a cragheart named Craig.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:

Craig Hart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy McCann
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
JayJ79 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Craig Hart

I hear he wears his shardglasses at night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Silverback
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To further clarify:
You only draw ATTACK modifier cards for ATTACK X. This gets further modified by stuff like shield values and then results in the actual DAMAGE done.
Deal X DAMAGE just deals that amount of DAMAGE. This makes abilities like retaliate and wound (and cragheart splash) great for bypassing high shield values.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.