Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Collin Pastorius
United States
Great Mills
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules seem a little fuzzy to the literal reader on loan repayment at game end. The rule books says you can pay a loan back during the game for 7 dollars. It then says you can take out a second loan and after this point states that 16 dollars would need to be paid at game end instead. Is this for each loan, for two loans, or for either one or two loans (same cost in both cases)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Neilitz
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
From what I understand, you can't pay back loans during the game. All loans are paid back at the end. If you have one loan, you pay 7 dollars. If you have two loans, you pay 16 dollars total. You can't have more than two loans during the game. one loan isn't too bad, but try and avoid the loans in this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Collin Pastorius
United States
Great Mills
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scottneil wrote:
From what I understand, you can't pay back loans during the game. All loans are paid back at the end. If you have one loan, you pay 7 dollars. If you have two loans, you pay 16 dollars total. You can't have more than two loans during the game. one loan isn't too bad, but try and avoid the loans in this game.

You are correct! With you saying that, I read it again and saw "it remains there until the end of the game".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.