Subject: Surprisingly Good Game Here Kitty, Kitty rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
I was pleasantly surprised by the game Here, Kitty, Kitty!. The game was four players, myself, my brother, my nephew, and my nephew's friend. It started off by moving two kittens each from the neighborhood (middle of the table) into their yard (house card). Since there only is one movement per turn per cat up to a total of two separate moves. My brother started off with kittens of different colors while my nephew's friend, my nephew, and myself picked kittens all of the same color. The game was close until a card caused backwards movement back into the neighborhood. Each player ended with at least 4 cats in their house, myself, and nephew had all one color so the end bonus points for having all cats the same color (there are at least 3 different colors) received bonus points. My brother received bonus for having one cat of each color but it wasn't enough to over come my nephew who won. All in all, the game proceeded quickly and was surprisingly fun. I would recommend this game to everyone. Kids at a younger age could easily pick up on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.