Subject: Game reprint rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Molina
United States
Salem
Virginia
flag msg tools

I saw on the main website that Alicematic Heroes is currently being reprinted. Are there going to be any changes to it such as a turn tracker, or will it be the same game as before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't know there was going to be a 2nd print. I too would like to know the differences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devon Karl
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Hello,

With the new Alicematic reprint we are doing a little bit of fine tuning on the rules to make them a little more understandable, we are adding a turn token, and the box is going to change to be more like our Heart of Crown box. We are very excited about these changes and hope they make gameplay even better for this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey Moo
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JapanimeGamesInfo wrote:
Hello,

...we are adding a turn token...
For those of us who purchased the original version, will there be any way we can get the new turn token? That seems like it would be handy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eurek
Italy
Milano
ITA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second that. Is the graphics/colours of the board or the tokens going to change as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Gain
United States
Somers Point
New Jersey
flag msg tools
With the current design, the turn counter will actually be located on the back of the tiles. Depending on the tile layout, we could possibly have some tiles that we could send out. I will discuss it with the team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
In our very first game, we wondered why there was no way to keep track of the turns.

... then we figured out that since you play a card each turn, they act as a turn clock by themselves.
Sure, maybe in one turn you won't play any... but frankly this never happens as the cost is simply too high.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.