United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diehardgames/apex-thero...

A backer only update, but I would imagine retail buyers missing cards/parts should be eligible for this.

Quote:
Hello folks!

I just wanted to take a moment and get everybody an update. My name is Jeremy Mohler and I've taken over Apex Theropd from Herschel. I've known Herschel for quite a while and while I know there are some issues with the Kickstarters, he's a stand up guy as well as a talented artist and game designer.

I'm an illustrator, creative director, and publisher. My company, Outland Entertainment, has been around since 2008 and we've worked with dozens of clients on their creative endeavors. Over the last year or two, we've been moving over into publishing.

Earlier this year, I got to talking to Herschel about taking over Apex to help him out. Unfortunately, things got crazy on my end and I'm just now getting around to working out the outstanding issues with KS. So, please accept my apologies!

What I'm going to work on doing is getting a solid list of what is owed. Once I know what is owed, I'll work on getting you any outstanding items that you are owed or I'll offer an alternative of some sort.

Both Herschel and I want to make sure that you guys are taken care of.

So, in an effort to make that happen, below is a link to a form I'd love to have you fill out -

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4McCNnn_kgiz8NklM...

Once I get the results of that form, I can start putting together a comprehensive list of what is owed and I can formulate a plan to make sure you get it.

You can also reach out to me at jeremy@outlandentertainment.com if you have any questions. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you!

JM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.