Magic: The Gathering – Arena of the Planeswalkers» Forums » General

Subject: Game Board Scans rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
japes -

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone has access to a 11x17 scanner I could really use a scan of one of these tiles, front and back. Anyone of them really. I'm creating overlays for the back of the original set that didn't have a backside. I want to make sure my templates align so I wanted to use the back of one of these tiles as a guide. Not sure which side is the back but I think it is the black side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Nelson Jr.
United States
Cumberland
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you looking for more terrain? It might be easier just to buy more copies - both the original and the Innistrad expansion have been selling for $5 in quite a few places.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David LeftOn4ya
United States
Florence
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smurf_scape from Heroscapers scanned and uploaded here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
japes -

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LeftOn4ya wrote:
Smurf_scape from Heroscapers scanned and uploaded here

Yeah I have those but I'm needing the back side grids which are only on the Innistrad set. I'm going to add a map to the back side of the original set.

By the way this is japes from Heroscapers...I will assume you are the same LeftOn4ya from there as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
japes -

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marcnelsonjr wrote:
Are you looking for more terrain? It might be easier just to buy more copies - both the original and the Innistrad expansion have been selling for $5 in quite a few places.

No I'm making an urban setting for the back side of the original set since it wasn't reversible like the Innistrad set. I'm making city tiles to use with Heroscape...specifically C3G superheroes. It's part of a project we are working on. I did pick up two sets of the original for $5 each last week mainly for the boards but I couldn't find this set locally.

Of course once I have the templates complete I'm sure I'll make other styles for people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David LeftOn4ya
United States
Florence
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha, the backside of in Innastrad is reversed. And yes I am Lefton4ya on pretty much every forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.