Fallout» Forums » Rules

Subject: Killed Enemies "returned to the supply" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terry R
msg tools
Hello All,

When an enemy is killed, it is discarded and "returned to the supply."

Does that mean it is placed in the discard pile for that enemy type, or does it mean it is returned to the stack for that enemy type?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Dockter
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Discarded face up next to the enemy type. Once the enemy stack is depleted it is shuffled to create a new facedown stack. It's under Component Limitations in the Rules Reference on page 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry R
msg tools
Thanks, Jon Dockter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry R
msg tools
Sorry to get hung up on semantics, but when leveling up, when you discard a SPECIAL token to the supply, am I correct that it is discarded face up (as opposed to being thrown back into the SPECIAL token pile facedown)?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Day
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TRheault wrote:
Sorry to get hung up on semantics, but when leveling up, when you discard a SPECIAL token to the supply, am I correct that it is discarded face up (as opposed to being thrown back into the SPECIAL token pile facedown)?

No. I'm pretty sure discarded SPECIAL tokens get mixed back in with the rest. The section on Component Limitations lists sll the decks snd piles reshuffled but doesn't mention the SPECIAL tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry R
msg tools
Thanks, Aaron Day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Steensland
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, the rules seem to differentiate rejected S.P.E.C.I.A.L tiles (they are *returned to supply*) from duplicate tiles used for Perks (these are *discarded*).

I assume the intention is to lower the risk of repeatedly drawing the same letter over and over and be forced to take the perk (or abusing the Swift Learner perk, for instance, by always picking an 'I' if available).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.