3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » Japan

Subject: Can anybody pick up games for me at TGM? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Cooksey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend in Tokyo is too busy this weekend to make it to TGM. Is there anybody out there that I could arrange with to buy games and ship them to me in the USA? I'm looking for Kuro's whole catalog basically. Anything new he's selling as Manifest Destiny games.

Thanks,

-Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
ldd23 wrote:
My friend in Tokyo is too busy this weekend to make it to TGM. Is there anybody out there that I could arrange with to buy games and ship them to me in the USA? I'm looking for Kuro's whole catalog basically. Anything new he's selling as Manifest Destiny games.

Thanks,

-Greg

Just so you know, Kuro will only sell his newest titles (5, right?). No older titles going. He doesn't have room for them in his living room

Also, Testament and Boys Be Ambitious are both in Japanese only, though Testament has English rules online and pasteups can be made.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Cooksey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up I know a couple of Japanese speakers, so I'm willing to try to pull together translations of games that don't already have English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.