Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Village of Legends» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions about warrior's levelling and secondary action on the cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hey there !!

I have questions about two things (for the moment )

1. The warrior's levelling : it's said "when it reaches level 1 gain 1 armor point". This armor point is to considerate like a shield or a wall or you can additionate the point to an exisant shield or wall ? Does the attacker (monster or player) must break the armor point each turn with his first attack then attack the player with a second attack ?

2. When can we use the secondary action on a action card like a weapon ? If my understing is good, it's after the card is played but i don't get the point to do that. Exemple for the hammer : "all players must discard a card" -> if it's my last attack on my turn i have no cards left to discard.

Thanks for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the geek.

Some answers:

1) The 1 armour is for every attack, so every single card played has it's final damage reduced by 1. So it's like a shield that never breaks.

2) The secondary (text) effect of a card is used after the attack, and if it doesn't do anything then just skip it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thank you man
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.