Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Streets of Arkham twin mini rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikos Politis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
Has this happened to anyone else? I opened my Streets of Arkham copy and I discovered that it contained two identical Diana Stanley minis and no Finn Edwards mini

I also noticed that there is no Proof of purchase token. Am I right?
I've send an email request to FFG and I hope to hear from them soon...

Nik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J S
msg tools
mb
politisnik wrote:
Has this happened to anyone else? I opened my Streets of Arkham copy and I discovered that it contained two identical Diana Stanley minis and no Finn Edwards mini

I also noticed that there is no Proof of purchase token. Am I right?
I've send an email request to FFG and I hope to hear from them soon...

Nik

I don't remember seeing a Proof of Purchase token, but the Mini's were correct for me.

Just contact FFG, pretty sure they'll send you the mini.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Megan Ermey
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I had correct minis, but I've noticed on the two expansions and on the figure collections there were no proof of purchase tokens. :/ I prefer to have the little token, since I keep them all separate from the games.

Good luck with FFG. Let us know what you hear!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I had two Finn Edwards and no Marie Lambeau. I already have minis of all the investigator characters from the Arkham Horror collection so I haven’t got round to contacting them for a replacement yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.