4 Posts

Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! (second edition)» Forums » Variants

Subject: Double ATB 2 ed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maris Kiir
msg tools
Hello!

Could not wait any longer for SOS2ed and I got myself second ATB2ed(used) on Geek Market. Really love it. You get so much more map variations, its just calls you for randomly generated Campaign for solo(I,m big scale Firefight fan and tend to use COH maps for many other strategy games).

Another bonuses are : Many single units now can be used in two copies. Two Tank hunters or two Flaks and others doubled units changes possibilities.
Action card deck also can be edited. My favored is two copies of "Firefight event" cards.
As I use d20 and list for Hit Markers , now its possible for two units to go "Berserk" etc., and units never will run out of Hasty defense counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Latture
United States
Severna Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
Are these differences between the first and second editions of ATB? I've got the first edition but haven't played for a long time and just ordered the solo expansion. Is it worth getting ATB 2nd ed.?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Riclat wrote:
Are these differences between the first and second editions of ATB? I've got the first edition but haven't played for a long time and just ordered the solo expansion. Is it worth getting ATB 2nd ed.?

There are differences. If you read the description of Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion it links to a thread (Can I use Awakening the Bear 1st edition?) about how that relates to the solo expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Latture
United States
Severna Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
Great. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.