Jens Futterer
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
Kingdom Death: Monster
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I just received my Spidicules from EU Warehouse today and of course I have the leg issue. Missing the rear left leg.
But thats not my (only) problem.
The legs on the right side interlock somehow, when I stick them into their place:

This doesn't seem right, does it?
The 2nd leg right and left seem nearly the same to me. And if I switch them, the issue is still the same...
So, new issue or am I just too plain stupid?

Regards
Jens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kiyoshi
United States
California
flag msg tools
That is definitely not right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen F
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you have a duplicate of the 2nd left leg. I just tried on mine, if I take my 2nd left leg and try to put in the position of the 2nd right leg, I get the same situation as you pictured.

2nd left and 2nd right are very similar, but if you look closely, there should be plenty of difference, the main one being the peg has a different orientation.

Since there's two legs on a sprue, this will be fixed together with the rear leg problem (you have a duplicate right rear, and missing left rear, correct?) when you get the replacement legs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Futterer
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZGahn wrote:

Since there's two legs on a sprue, this will be fixed together with the rear leg problem (you have a duplicate right rear, and missing left rear, correct?) when you get the replacement legs.

Yes, you are right. My right rear leg is duplicated. I also thought that is because they are from the same sprue. But was not sure, because i didn't read that being reported from others with the rear leg problem.
But thank you for your confirmation! I contacted KDM Support at Sunday. Lets see, what they will reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghorron
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got my spidicules a few weeks ago and they had the duplicate leg issue, too. So it is not fixed in the boxes currently sold from the KD:M shop (UK warehouse).
But they answered my support ticket after a few hours and sent replacement legs out immediately. Had them delivered to germany in less than 2 weeks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Futterer
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After a few hours already? Wow, mine is not answered like 48 hours now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.