Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Ruzzo
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Soviets have a card "Forces for the Far East" that allows them to remove a Pacific Limited War, but I can't for the life of me find any way for the West to end this? Do they perpetually have to deal with Pacific Commitment through total war?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Márquez Linares
Spain
Granada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bridger wrote:
The Soviets have a card "Forces for the Far East" that allows them to remove a Pacific Limited War, but I can't for the life of me find any way for the West to end this? Do they perpetually have to deal with Pacific Commitment through total war?
This one I know! It is in 14.26.1, where it is explained what must be done when the Pacific Limited War marker comes out of the turn track. If the result is 1 or 2, then Limited War with Britain breaks out and the Western faction must do one of the following:

- Place the Pacific Limited War marker in the Western Pacific War Box.

- Remove card 23 Commonwealth Support from the game.

Losing the Commonwealth support card in a game where British infantry steps are precious is a real blow, but it is even worse to live with the fear that you may lose up to two support units, the only ones standing between hepless Britain and the monstruous German war machine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Ruzzo
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh, forgot to finish reading 14.26.1. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls