Tiny Epic Galaxies» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo play help! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matija Kompan
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings everyone, I just got my copy of TEG with expension so i started a solo game so i could learn the rules by playing.

When I started the AI turn and trow the first dice i couldn't do basicly anything since i didn't hit "Move a Ship" action so i could progress the AI ships to planest. Now how unfortunate i was i didn't hit a singel "Move a ship" action, so here is my question: What do I do in this scenario? How do I progress or do I keep rolling untill i can get the action or pass the turn?

Thank you for your answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Allen
United States
La Canada Flintridge
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You treat it just like you would if you rolled an unhelpful die on your own turn. "Oh, well, the next one'll be better." Basically, if you roll a bunch of useless die for your AI opponent, consider yourself lucky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Habilis wrote:
You treat it just like you would if you rolled an unhelpful die on your own turn. "Oh, well, the next one'll be better." Basically, if you roll a bunch of useless die for your AI opponent, consider yourself lucky.

There has been a rule change here - you reroll 'unusable' Dice for the AI once!
What unusable means has been discussed in other topics here, you should find them easily!

My question: If all the AI ships are on the home base, the only unusable dice are economy and diplomacy... Are these the only dice you rolled? ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matija Kompan
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes those were the only dice i rolled xD
Thank you for your fast answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.