Hide
4 Posts

Dream Home: 156 Sunny Street» Forums » General

Subject: Wonderful expansion for a great game! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Palau Life
msg tools
Now, this is a wonderful expansion; it expands the base game, adds multiple modules and increases the player size. We have just unpacked ours and have our first game set up ready to play (2P, my fiancee and I).

Thank you to the entire team for this expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing it, what did you think!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Palau Life
msg tools
Honestly, we love it. It's a really great example of an expansion; building on the base game but also providing more player count while further adding different modules to offer new and old players. They're all not able to be combined in one fell swoop, but the rules for how and what to combine are supremely straightforward and take just a few sentences.

We enjoy the objective cards and the expanded rooms, as well as the solo module. Overall a solid $19 hands down!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Kaplan
United States
South Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rugbydave wrote:
Now, this is a wonderful expansion

I agree, this is a great family/gateway game. Kids are naturally drawn to the art, but the best part is that it also offers a couple of layers of strategy to keep adults interested too. The game length also hits the sweet spot; it never overstays it's welcome.

This game hits our table often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.