Paul
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all

Every year we have a little competition (Just for fun - and geek gold) to see who can identify components from Boardgames as advent run up to Christmas.

My daughter and I have a great time planning and taking photos, etc and throwing in a few surprises here and there!

Well.. The time has come, and day 1 is upon us, and there is gold to win (geekgold, sorry).

Day 1 has quadruple points, so it's worth 100GG!

It's all run for fun.

Come along and take part, it'll make us happy.

The 4th RGBS Annual Advent Christmas Component Challenge!

Thanks!

PS: If anyone knows someone who can get this a BGG News piece.. That would make our year.

Previous years:
2016: The Reading Boardgame Social 3rd Annual Advent Calendar 2016
2015: The Reading Boardgame Social Advent Calendar 2015
2014: The Reading Boardgame Social Advent Calendar 2014
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again! Very awesome!
If your geeklist or thread gets enough thumbs, then BGG will probably pick it up and put it in their newsletter.

I first read the title on my phone very quickly and read: "exchange". I thought: am I going to offer up a wooden piece from Pillars of the Earth and exchange it for one of Animal upon Animal? Would be strange if I'd had to suddenly place a snake at the market spot to trade money for stone shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Brilliant - Day 2 is up now - more GG to win!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.