5 Posts

Star Realms» Forums » General

Subject: Frontiers Kickstarter Update - baby blobs! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Debbie Moynihan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this awesome blob breeder, errr I mean blob brooder promo card that will come in the Universal Storage Box. More details posted in the latest Frontiers Kickstarter update https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1172937197/star-realms-...

Many of you had asked for a look at the Universal Storage box promo and token cards. Well, if you had a Warning Beacon in play, it would be giving you a massive Blob spoiler alert right about now!

The Universal Storage Box Add-on comes with a 15 card and token pack. It contains 8 cards for the trade deck and 7 token cards. Each faction is getting two copies of a new ship card for the trade deck. The Blob ships have a new mechanic where they put Pod Tokens into play:

More details on the pod tokens in the kickstarter update https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1172937197/star-realms-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Soooo these cards/mechanic are ONLY Part of the universal storage box?? Not part of Frontiers in general? Anyone else think that's lame?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skrell wrote:
Soooo these cards/mechanic are ONLY Part of the universal storage box?? Not part of Frontiers in general? Anyone else think that's lame?

Every box comes with at least one promo, and tons of other games already do this. Smash Up box came with an entire faction. Relax.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aldaryn wrote:
Skrell wrote:

Every box comes with at least one promo, and tons of other games already do this. Smash Up box came with an entire faction. Relax.

They also released the previous box card in Star Realms: Promo Pack I.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Chino
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Cool and good.

I was dying to see what kind of cards were in that box since I purchased it.

The mechanic sounds cool to me, I hope they eventually do the same with the other factions later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.