Subject: Where are the rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Rendall
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Are the rules for this game no longer available? or am I blind?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H C
United States
Clovis
California
flag msg tools
The rules (albeit for an older art-version of the game) and a tutorial are available on the creator's Itch.io page: https://gr9yfox.itch.io/agent-decker
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Randi
Italy
Lecco
Lombardia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you can find the rules with the new design... maybe Board&Dice will upload them in the file section whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This question pops up from time to time and I wonder where players are getting the files from.

Both versions from my itch.io page and even the updated art version come bundled with the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stangier
Germany
Offenbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gr9yfox wrote:
This question pops up from time to time and I wonder where players are getting the files from.

Both versions from my itch.io page and even the updated art version come bundled with the rulebook.

Maybe, but the file with updated art for the 1.0 version right here on BGG is just the cards without rules: Agent Decker CARDS - new art design edition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.