Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Davis
United States
Craig
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the online store for Game Nerdz, I’m immediately impressed with their pricing plus frequent free shipping. Did anyone know how close they come to shipping items on release day? If it’s relevant, the product in the question is from Wizkids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Bradshaw
United States
Sterling, Town of
CT
flag msg tools
mbmb
Very close in my experience.. great customer service as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Davis
United States
Craig
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to hear. Thanks.

I’d seen mostly good reviews with a few complaints about product availability for a specific game. I just wanted to be sure it was only that specific (non-Wizkids) game and not a general issue. My guess is probably the issues I’d read about were more with a specific publisher or distributor than the store. Still, never hurts to do a little extra vetting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Kinnaman
United States
Siloam Springs
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have ordered a lot from them and have had very great service and speed of shipping.
Prices are great
Service is great
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RyansProShop wrote:
I have ordered a lot from them and have had very great service and speed of shipping.
Prices are great
Service is great

Same here, including their storefront on Ebay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danger Lafuma
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the above...one of my top go to sites.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W arden
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I preordered one item from them to see how the service would be, after I saw the item being released on the usual retailers, I checked my email and had one from Game Nerdz saying they shipped, I was shocked at how quick it was
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Brown
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to echo what others have said. I encourage you to consider them for your gaming needs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Davis
United States
Craig
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BruceBrown wrote:
I am going to echo what others have said. I encourage you to consider them for your gaming needs.

Considered and order placed. Thanks to all who replied.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S P
United States
Zionsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I have ordered from them a few times for new items and received them very close to release. They also responded very quickly the one time I needed to contact them about something.

Their overall stock selection is not as good as some of the other online stores, but they are great if they have what you want in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ravenscroft
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
This is not about a game that just got released, but it indicates their approach to customer service.

Late last night I was surfing The Hotness and clicked on Azul. Several reviews later I was over at Boardgameprices.com looking for the best deal.

Game Nerdz had the best price. Since I'd never heard from them I searched them on the forums and found this thread. Placed an order at 11.30pm last night.

6.46am this morning they sent me a shipping confirmation with the tracking number.

I don't think they sleep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.