Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I run the same query on my collection quite frequently (exclude expansions, owned=yes, played=no). The link to the collection page doesn't contain the filters I'm inputting, so I can't save this query that way for quick recall. Is there any other way to save this? I'd love to throw this in my quickbar to quickly check which games are still on my unplayed list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
If I understand you correctly, the top right of your collection list should have a label, "Permalink". Click on that, then put the link in your Quickbar or as a browser bookmark, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Perform the filtering you want, then right-click on Permalink at the top of the results page (on the right hand side) and copy the link, then add it to your quickbar.

Or use this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/briezee?rankobject...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I never realized what that Permalink link was for before. Appreciate the very quick help, both of you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.