Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Farrell Seymore
United States
Opelika
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For clarification, when a player enacts a plan to solve a problem of one type (e.g., destroy), the card is added to the Solutions card.

Can another card of a different type (e.g., contain) later be added to the Solutions card in addition to the previous different card?

Or is the game played so that once the first Solutions card is played, that dictates the only pathway to victory from then on?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tagmire
United States
Westmont
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
You can definitely add a contain, but you need to hit the number of a matching type to solve it. So you can switch gears if things are going bad, but you need to be swift about it as there isn’t much time to test the waters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farrell Seymore
United States
Opelika
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent and thank you. This game is very exciting. I picked it up traveling to Mobile, AL at a local game store a few weeks ago. Keep up the good work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tagmire
United States
Westmont
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Very cool, thanks! Happy to hear you are enjoying it. Still keeping my eye out for copies at retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farrell Seymore
United States
Opelika
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Our group played one game and won (barely)! It was a zombie scenario. I will be playing again soon and will share the good news about the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tagmire
United States
Westmont
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Nice! I always start off with the Zombies. From there I usually move to Asteroids or Aliens, saving Superflu and World War for last.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.