Subject: Legends of the Alliance Tutorial rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Bragg
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mb
I am most likely doing something wrong, but in the tutorial after the crates have been opened and I follow the instructions to move all the figures to the bottom left of the map, the app instructs that misson will continue after the current hero's turn ends.

When I do this the app just sits there with no new instructions. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I tried ending all the character activations, reloaded and tried each one individually and same result. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled and tried again. Same result.

I am convinced in doing something wrong but I do not see any other way to get the next prompt to appear.

Any helpful advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
did you see the 'exit' (rebel token) appear top right of the map?

move all characters adjacent to that then click on it to interact. it should then say that you have completed the mission...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bolles
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
"Yeah, yeah...I know...y-you're Bane. But you...I think you...forgot...
badge
...I'm Batman!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Did you select the rebel token on the app and acknowledge you’ve moved all heroes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branden Sprenger
United States
Collinsville
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you click on the Red rebel token it will ask you if all the heroes are adjacent to it. That should end it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Bragg
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mb
No symbol there. The only option I have at all is to click on the trooper and select "defeat rebel troopers" despite there not having been any sort of battle or other troopers or anything. Trying this on an android phone btw... No idea of that matters. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Bragg
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mb
So I just kept ending activations over and over for each character and eventually the Wookie and Scout greyed out and a message popped up saying that I for there before Col.Kish. his charcter greyed out and I was reminded to end character activations. Then a few more minutes ending activations for other two characters over and over again... And nothing.

Going to have to try this on a different device I guess. I have not seen anyone else post any similar issues, so lucky me...lol. Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Rodrigues
Brazil
Guarulhos
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you are surely doing something wrong... after the crates are opened, a "Rebel Token" appears right next to the crate, and it only says that all heroes should go to be adjacent to that token. Then, you click on the token (not on any rebel symbols on activation queue) and end the mission. Could you share us a picture of your screen at the time you are facing this issue?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Johnnymaxx wrote:
you are surely doing something wrong

I wouldn't say that. It is possible there is a bug which is not causing the mission to progress properly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just a thought..have you opened all the crates in that area
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same problem.

Make sure you click on the circled tick mark, not on the text when marking the characters as finished and they should go blue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.