Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Bailey
United States
Warner Robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
“I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.” ― Terry Pratchett
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know when this game will be released? I saw it for order on Amazon several days ago, but I’ve seen no word on general release.

I guess I’m getting antsy because it’s the only thing holding up my preorder with the new Civ and Fallout games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
It won't be this year. I didn't even know that kosmos were printing an English version. I am still waiting for Chada and Thorn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Tungsten
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As of yesterday, Amazon showed it'll be in stock on December 29

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bailey
United States
Warner Robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
“I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.” ― Terry Pratchett
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I guess it’s time to cancel that preorder, then. yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mo hoffman
United States
California
flag msg tools

I am on the same boat, I have it as part of a preorder with other products already becoming available... December release is my "Last Hope" before canceling

Would be nice if someone from Kosmos gave us amore educated ETA on release date (hint-hint)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wetzel
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, sorry for not seeing this earlier, but Legends of Andor: Last Hope has been shipped to your USA FLGS (from the Thames & Kosmos warehouse)!

I realize this came later than we would have liked, but I think it's worth the wait (haven't played through the whole thing yet, but the first adventure already adds some awesome mechanisms -and I happen to know some of the later story-line, oh boy).

The Andori need you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bailey
United States
Warner Robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lammyrock wrote:
Hey guys, sorry for not seeing this earlier, but Legends of Andor: Last Hope has been shipped to your USA FLGS (from the Thames & Kosmos warehouse)!

I realize this came later than we would have liked, but I think it's worth the wait (haven't played through the whole thing yet, but the first adventure already adds some awesome mechanisms -and I happen to know some of the later story-line, oh boy).

The Andori need you!

That's a shame. I just cancelled my preorder yesterday. Oh well, I'll probably pick it up later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Released on CSI today...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Did I say not released this year. I might of got that wrong. Contacted Kosmos and the lovely people there are sending me a copy, now!

Why was this not advertised more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.