Murrysville
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I kickstarted the $100 Daimyo version, but I guess I didn't select any add-ons?

I just checked and I think I'd like to add maybe a couple things, is it too late?

I've stopped reading the updated because I'm too busy, but I seem to not recall doing any pledge manager thing, although when I log in to my kickstarter, I see it says I have selected 0 of the add-ons. I guess this means I did the pledge manager, selected base only, and have since forgotten about it. (?)

I think I'd like to add a few add-ons, is the best way to do that just contact CMON directly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Login to PM and try from there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Baughman

New Hampshire
msg tools
badge
Will Code For Food
mbmbmbmb
I believe they closed the PM. You will want to contact them.

CMON has their own PM, not Backerkit.

https://geekfunder.com/login
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might actually want to contact them directly.

Shipping is supposed to start early next year, as I recall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Erroll wrote:
I believe they closed the PM. You will want to contact them.

CMON has their own PM, not Backerkit.

https://geekfunder.com/login

This guy has the right ideas.^^^^^^

If you haven't filled out the pledge manager, you probably can still add the addons.
But you'll receive your pledge in wave two, two to four months after everyone else.
If they don't cancel your pledge and refund your money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Uitvlugt
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
FREE BREAD!
badge
Box Turtle is finally free of that stupid hat
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't confirmed your pledge manager and paid for shipping, then it is not too late to add more stuff to your order. I recently used my $1 Massive Darkness pledge, and I had no issues getting it confirmed. That said, I did reach out to CMON using the CMON customer service request form: (https://support.cmon.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to let them know about my order, and was contacted by CMON, letting me know that my order would be shipped (eventually). Massive Darkness shipped months ago, so there should be no problems getting your Rising Sun order in.

Don't be surprised if you get it a month or two after the people who confirmed their orders before the deadline.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Josh U wrote:
Don't be surprised if you get it a month or two after the people who confirmed their orders before the deadline.
Or much later. I had one CMON order be delayed 6 months due to not confirming on time like I thought I had (in this example, I confirmed during shipping instead of before so you are probably better off than I was).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Wood
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Not trying to cause discontent and frustration but:

YOU DID WHAT? TOO BUSY?

This is likely the most anticipated game of all time.
The Duckaiju™ frown on you this day my friend. They are literally frowning down upon your soul!!!

However, I do wish you luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james herbby
msg tools
tyrellrwood wrote:
Not trying to cause discontent and frustration but:

YOU DID WHAT? TOO BUSY?

This is likely the most anticipated game of all time.
The Duckaiju™ frown on you this day my friend. They are literally frowning down upon your soul!!!

However, I do wish you luck.
Bill? Ben?

Someone from the comment section I know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wagner
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

It appears to be Tyrell Wood - I know go figure, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'd (a) check the backerkit, and/or (b) contact CMON. It sounds extremely likely that your order is incomplete, since you pay shipping through the backerkit and CMON won't process your order until you've done so. (And even once you have done so, your order will be considered a "late, late" pledge and shipped once all other orders have been shipped.)

So I suggest taking care of that soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.