Popular Tags: [View All]
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sup gang,

Here is an 8.5x11in printable mini status token Print and play sheet.

contains status tokens for 5 players, as well as custom +10 Might tokens suggested by "Peter Schmidt (holylein)" in a PM.

The Might tokens are to be used whenever you miss your target, gain +10 MIGHT on your next attack. Miss again, gain another +10 might token.

Discard all after you finally hit something b/c of your crappy rolls. (Is how I interpreted their use)

all tokens are about 75% as large as normal tokens so they could all fit on a single sheet.

PDF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1v2xaymf1kiqlz/FLXX%20-%20status-...

Printing wise, the back sheet is mirror flipped along the long edge to be printed on the opposite side.

alternate printing would be to purchase one of those full sticker sized printing sheet. print front on one side, print back on another sheet. then apply the sticker sheet to your chosen card stock or card board and then cut out using an exacto knife and ruler, or if you have access to it a paper cutter guillotine.

if going sticker route, using coins, or wooden blocks would also suffice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
I am out of words :-)

Thank you so much for providing these awesome solution for crappy dicerollers (yep exactly that's what they are meant for ;-))

All the best your really one sort of a man that shines bright sir!

Greets
Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constantine Christodoulou
Greece
Agia Paraskevi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are a lifesaver! I had to make my own and they were very ugly. These are sweet!!! Plus the rule for stacking might. Thank you!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy A
msg tools
this is superb! Will get this printed out ASAP!

the +10 might on miss is really nice. When me and 2 others fought an abomination one player missed 4 turns in a row...needless to say she was pretty frustrated xD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Zee for supporting this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.