Subject: How many Chapters per Story in average rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
johann steinke
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
Hey, a question for the ones who played the game. Approx. how many chapters in average are included in one story?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
At start its about 2 chapters but becomes quickly enough a 3 chapters per story count and if calculating about 1hour per chapter for 2-3 players and 1.5 hr for 4players you got an average playtime table :-)

Cheers
Peter

(For me and my wife 4characters for each one plays 2 its about 3-4hrs per story for enjoying decision making and nicely reads with different voices etc. :-))

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
johann steinke
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
Did you play through the whole stories of core and expansion? But its also playable with 5 players isn't it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
Of course also five players possible but two characters per player are more than enough to bookkeep for my wife and me.

So yep if playing with four other dudes its playable with five characters.

Played story journal 1 and in standalone story right now but man this game is awesome :-)

Cheers
Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.