Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed this evening that KDM just broke into the top 50 here on BGG. I wonder how long until the haterz jump in and start down voting out of spite.

No real question here, just excited to see the game continue to rise in the rankings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cschrad1 wrote:
I noticed this evening that KDM just broke into the top 50 here on BGG. I wonder how long until the haterz jump in and start down voting out of spite.

No real question here, just excited to see the game continue to rise in the rankings.
They've been doing that from the start. More ratings, more hate, and a higher average than 7th Continent and yet it's still below that game.

Haters never stopped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Tenzer
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cschrad1 wrote:
I noticed this evening that KDM just broke into the top 50 here on BGG.

It even beat X-Wing TMG already, heh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pflug
Germany
Schwäbisch Gmünd
Baden Würtemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It finally gets what it deserves!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I the only one for whom this is funny?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason B
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The high rating for this game is based on "I spent a ton of money on this thing...of course I LOVE IT!"

Total B.S. Not a hater, just realistic about what makes a good game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonbaz77 wrote:
The high rating for this game is based on "I spent a ton of money on this thing...of course I LOVE IT!"

I spent $10 on this game, personally. I have about $1500 still tied up in future orders but until those arrive I don't consider them as "spent".

So, since the base game, via bundle discount, only cost me $150 and I sold the armor-kit sprues for $140, that means I only paid $10 for KDM.

And, having played it quite a bit, it is without fail the best $10 game I own. $30 if you count shipping, but that still leaves it as The Best.

It'd also be the best $150 game I own if I hadn't sold the armor kits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I sold and traded a bunch of stuff for my copy of KD:M. Totally worth it, and wish I'd have sold more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonbaz77 wrote:

What is B.S.? Your first sentence or the high rating of KDM?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That fresh troll smell.

I still think Sentinels should be higher too. Sentinels of the multiverse > Kingdom Death monster > Arkham Horror the card game > >>>>>>>>>Dark Souls. For AI deck games Ive played. Have yet to play mansions of mansion but I feel id like that a lot too. Star Wars imperial assault just got an app i need to try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.