1 , 2  Next »   | 

Sorcerer» Forums » General

Subject: Unlock New Character Jalessa with 6 New Social Stretch Goals rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Debbie Moynihan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
6 New Social Goals were posted in the Latest Sorcerer Kickstarter Update! Unlock a new Character Deck! ow.ly/ilhK30gYqEq Follow @sorcerergame on Twitter and Sorcerer: A Strategy Card Game to help our backers unlock a new Character Deck - Jaleesa!

The Jalessa Character Deck
One of the oldest Sorcerers, Jaleesa was born a slave to the Pharaoh. Her mother almost died giving birth to her, but miraculously recovered while cradling baby Jalessa. As she grew, her fellow slaves discovered Jalessa had the ability to heal their wounds and grant them great strength.
It wasn’t long before the slaves wanted to use this newfound power to overthrow their masters. They demanded Jalessa infuse all of them with her power. The effort was killing her, her life-force pouring out of her in a torrent of energy.

This spike of mystical power drew the attention of the gods of ancient Egypt. Touched by her sacrifice, they embraced her, for a brief moment adding their power to her own, triggering her full awakening. The slave colony was destroyed in this flare of eldritch energy. From the ashes of the fallen slaves rose soldiers of the gods, Jalessa’s new servants and guardians.

As Jalessa you will command the powerful army of Anubians and Scarabians with impressive defense abilities. You will summon the Locust Pests of Seth, (god of chaos, war and change) which don't count toward the maximum number of minions on your side of battlefield!

What do you think of her?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thomas mccrory
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
We gotta get this done!!!! I want all of the Sorcerer cards that I can get!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A K
Australia
Lady Barron
TAS
flag msg tools
So looking forward to this getting to play this .. artwork is amazing..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Deylgat
Belgium
Melle
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very interested in seeing more of the Egyptian cards. I’ll do my bit to unlock the social goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jt Crawford
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
She looks Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernesto Jiménez
Sweden
flag msg tools
Another female character, that's cool.
The templars add another domain.
Don't want to sound greedy but will we also have a shot at a new lineage? I guess asylum could be that but I don't see us reaching another 20 strech goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Andersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Getting the game on "The Hotness" list is unlikely to happen, but I still hope we somehow make it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladislav Nikolov
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
We will surely unlock 4 cards, but it would be a shame to have them without the last one and the Character card, so keep the activity going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna LaDelpha
Canada
flag msg tools
WANT!!!!!!! I’m excited for another female character!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Honmiho Ukolen
Finland
flag msg tools
Jaleesa is totally awsome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernesto Jiménez
Sweden
flag msg tools
If hotness is not achieved maybe they'll make the last cards an add on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
As much as I'd like to see all the "Social Goals" unlock, I don't think it will happen.
Post KS expansion I suspect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Honmiho Ukolen
Finland
flag msg tools
Lowden025 wrote:
As much as I'd like to see all the "Social Goals" unlock, I don't think it will happen.
Post KS expansion I suspect.

Never say never
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Clouston
Canada
Levis
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmb
I wonder what is the race of this girl
An orc?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil scahtten
msg tools
mb
Wow I really like the theme of this expansion!!! I do hope we get this deck unlocked!

What happens if we only get some of the social stretch goals cards unlocked?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
scahtten wrote:
Wow I really like the theme of this expansion!!! I do hope we get this deck unlocked!

All of the "Social Stretch Goals" must be unlocked.
None currently are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Gonzalez
msg tools
scahtten wrote:

I can only hope they'll have pity on us poor mortals and include it anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
Well we got the 300 fans here on BGG. I did the easy ones of Fan, Liking on Facebook/sharing, and voting for Most Anticipated and I'm contributing towards Hotness. I don't use Twitter so I have to leave that to some others, but the goal is fairly low of only 100 followers/tweets.

This set is FREE folks! Just need some social media time. I'm hoping we get the newly announced Asylum set as well, but that may be harder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil scahtten
msg tools
mb
So that means, that we wont get the unlocked ones then.... pitty the hotness one is the one I really doubt that we will unlock it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leto Atreides
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
scahtten wrote:
So that means, that we wont get the unlocked ones then.... pitty the hotness one is the one I really doubt that we will unlock it.

Yeah, I think we will unlock all of the rest, but the Hotness is quite a lot to ask given the time frame and the fact that we are not currently playing the game so there is not a lot to discuss. I am trying with my topic about game mechanics, but lets hope that if we get all of the others, and hit a pretty good $ goal, that they will be awesome and include it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Havelock Vetinari
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fingers crossed. X
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Scholtz
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Sorcerer is #49 on the hotness list, thank you all you have done an amazing job by all that social media stretch goal run. This is amazing, you are amazing.. i hope you will enjoy Jaleesa as we do!

There is not a single doubt from my side you will unlock it, well if you do not already.

Again.. thank you all!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Debbie Moynihan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We reached the hotness list which was the hardest one! Now that we are in the hotness list, it is even easier to stay on it! Keep being active so more gamers see Sorcerer and will check out the campaign. We still need more mentions of he Sorcer page on Facebook and/or shares and comments. We set the goals so that they are attainable, but everyone still unlocked them even faster than we expected, so thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marnheus Davion
France
Choisy le Roi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay GG community
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil scahtten
msg tools
mb
Yes we made it into the hotness list! Good work everybody, now lets get those facebook comments written!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.