Popular Tags: [View All]
Francesco Turri
Switzerland
Nyon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I late-backed the game at the end of September 2016 and I still haven't received the game.
I tried contacting GameFound 2 weeks ago and they haven't answered yet... I also sent a PM to Awaken Realms to no avail.

I skimmed through the most recent posts and I'm wondering if I'm the only one still stuck in limbo (but I know there were issues).

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
are you waiting for the English copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackRainbow wrote:
Hi,

I late-backed the game at the end of September 2016 and I still haven't received the game.
I tried contacting GameFound 2 weeks ago and they haven't answered yet... I also sent a PM to Awaken Realms to no avail.

I skimmed through the most recent posts and I'm wondering if I'm the only one still stuck in limbo (but I know there were issues).

Thanks

I fully pledged the game during KS. But asked for a prepainted french version.
I don't expect the game to be delivered before Q2 2018.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Awaken Realms
msg tools
publisher
Hey!

Sorry for the wait. We will try to sort it asap! We will contact you via email as soon as possible (begging next week)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackRainbow wrote:
Hi,

Thanks
You are a very patient person. I start to get crabby if something does not arrive two months after shipping has started.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
poifpoif wrote:
BlackRainbow wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

I fully pledged the game during KS. But asked for a prepainted french version.
I don't expect the game to be delivered before Q2 2018.

Why would it be so?
I am in the exact same situation than you but the updates never said that the painted versions would be sent after the non painted ones for the foreign languages, as far as I know.
Is it confirmed?
It is true that it was the case before, just because everything wasn't painted already when they started shipping but now it is, isn't it?
Waiting until Q2 would be totally unacceptable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Świerkot
Poland
flag msg tools
BlackRainbow wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Ok, after investigating - delay is because you have completed Pledge Manager way after deadline - those orders are delayed due to invoicing and duties, but still should not take this long.

We will try to ship your order as soon as possible!

As for language painted edition - they should not be delayed, as we had miniatures earlier so we could paint it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor K
Belarus
flag msg tools
Late backer here for English Core + Incidents + Memories + Rubble die. First reply from AR was on September 12 saying "Your shipping has started yesterday. The logistics departament needs couple of working days to create the label and to make your parcel ready for delivery". Then after a couple of delays their latest reply on Oct 20 was "sorry your package is already packed but we are still sorting out paper for customs to release it. It should onyl take few days now.". No further replies from anybody since then despite several e-mails. No package either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Awaken Realms
msg tools
publisher
Nurvu wrote:
Late backer here for English Core + Incidents + Memories + Rubble die. First reply from AR was on September 12 saying "Your shipping has started yesterday. The logistics departament needs couple of working days to create the label and to make your parcel ready for delivery". Then after a couple of delays their latest reply on Oct 20 was "sorry your package is already packed but we are still sorting out paper for customs to release it. It should onyl take few days now.". No further replies from anybody since then despite several e-mails. No package either.

Igor, sorry about it. We had issue with shipping this pledge with UPS due to country of origin and to save both you and ourselves trouble we need to use National Post office.

We know that there are few very unfortunate games like these and we are extremely sorry for that. We will try to ship it your was ASAP (after customs will clear the parcel)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Turri
Switzerland
Nyon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skolo wrote:
are you waiting for the English copy?

Yup!

martimer wrote:
You are a very patient person. I start to get crabby if something does not arrive two months after shipping has started.

I was busy with other things, but yes... I get impatient too!

M_swierkot wrote:
Ok, after investigating - delay is because you have completed Pledge Manager way after deadline - those orders are delayed due to invoicing and duties, but still should not take this long.

As for language painted edition - they should not be delayed, as we had miniatures earlier so we could paint it

I didn't know there was a deadline when I (super-late) backed it (there weren't any warning messages)... I just found the link on the KS page and bought the game! But I'm glad to know it shouldn't have taken 14 months to get here

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ruscher
Germany
flag msg tools
M_swierkot wrote:

[...]

Glad to hear that!
I canˋt find a single information that anybody already received painted miniatures, even which english copies.

I backed the german version with lots of extras including painted minis and furniture.
I canˋt wait to play the game and it would be great if it would be delivered until Christmas for my holidays but I think it will arrive mid-january.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Alonzo
United States
Eagle Mountain
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was an original backer, non-painted English version. About 2 months ago, I started emailing about my order, because they reported that 99% of the orders have shipped. Finally got a response, and I guess my pledge manager got messed up, as it never let me select the core game, only extra content. Well, I am like 15 emails back and forth at this point, and they still haven't resolved the problem. I think it's a language barrier, but each time I reply to an email, I don't hear back for a week or two, then they ask me what I want to order, lol. Sure would be nice to get my game soon, as I am now seeing the core box on the shelf of my FLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Awaken Realms
msg tools
publisher
habanero wrote:
I was an original backer, non-painted English version. About 2 months ago, I started emailing about my order, because they reported that 99% of the orders have shipped. Finally got a response, and I guess my pledge manager got messed up, as it never let me select the core game, only extra content. Well, I am like 15 emails back and forth at this point, and they still haven't resolved the problem. I think it's a language barrier, but each time I reply to an email, I don't hear back for a week or two, then they ask me what I want to order, lol. Sure would be nice to get my game soon, as I am now seeing the core box on the shelf of my FLGS.

Tony,

Sorry for that! We are at the last straight - we know that there are few last orders that are left in dark (about 10-20) and we are very, very sorry about it.

We hope to get everything out by the end of the year - but sometimes there are some internal administration problems (like no invoices or something like that) and there is communication problem... Well, not that this is excuse of any sort, we are working to eliminate them fully now and for future!

Thanks for your patience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
France
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
After all, a murder is only an extroverted suicide.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm waiting for my copy of the game too ; a french version with two expansions. I still have absolutely no news about the invoice. As I was a late backer, I went through Gamefound, but I didn't receive any mails, any messages, nothing. Being a late backer also prevents me from using KS as a message platform.

Any news about France ? ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Belgium here and still waiting so I think you are on the same boat than many of us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Renard
France
Saint-Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here, awaiting for the French version (pre-order).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Turri
Switzerland
Nyon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
M_swierkot wrote:
BlackRainbow wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Do you have an ETA You could give me? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
France
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no news from anything related to french version - any news ? They talk about a mishap on the french version and promised to send mails - too bad I didn't receive any about it... Starting to wonder if I'll ever see my copy arrive ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It will arrive for sure but they don't seem to be overly concerned with the schedule.
I will never ever pledge anything from them anymore.
Pledging a game and getting it long after people who never pledged it in the first place, this should never happen.
It's a heresy and an insult to backers.

I can get that there are things in the way.
But NOTHING could explain a year and a half between the first one to get a game and the last ones.
Especially when these last ones pledged the game and went all in.

Part of the KS appeal is to get a game before anyone else.
Getting the game after absolutely everyone else is totally unacceptable.

A commercial gesture would be the very least and I don't think they even considered that.

You know where this will lead eventually?
KS's with VIP pledges for which you pay an extra fee to be among the first ones to get their reward.
It's pending.
I'm just waiting for the first company to have the balls and the disgrace to do so.
Once the first one does it, it will become the rule.
And this will be considered as a solution you pay for a problem they created in the first place.
This will not bring your game faster of course. it will just guarantee you that anyone else will get it after you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Turri
Switzerland
Nyon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another month has passed and still nothing. I'd really appreciate it if you could at least give me an estimation on how long it's going to take.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
baylock wrote:

I think it's a bit unfair to expect to get your pledge before other pledges if you went all in with painted miniatures etc...

Besides that though, I agree with your other comments. I never backed Lords of Hellas because I had suspicion it was going to be a bit of a fiasco with the fulfillment of TWoM...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
France
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If only they replied to the concerns of people who are asking for a tracking number, at least to be sure that the shitty delivery companies are doing their job. As of now, I have no idea where my package might be : in storage, in transit, waiting at a drop-point I have no idea about ?

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Braffe wrote:
baylock wrote:

I think it's a bit unfair to expect to get your pledge before other pledges if you went all in with painted miniatures etc...

Besides that though, I agree with your other comments. I never backed Lords of Hellas because I had suspicion it was going to be a bit of a fiasco with the fulfillment of TWoM...

I never said I expect to get it before anyone else because I went all in.
I said this is unfair then to get if after anyone else especially if I went all in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
baylock wrote:
I never said I expect to get it before anyone else because I went all in.
I said this is unfair then to get if after anyone else especially if I went all in.

The time difference between the first and last is huge, but does make a sort of sense. They make all the games first, and send them out to people who just want the game. Then all the expansions are made and game/expansion sent out. Then addons, etc, etc, all sent out as made. So if you're getting everything you'll be nearer the end.

But all of these should be sent out before the store hits retail...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
France
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And I'm still waiting to an answer from the dev, the publisher, the designer... Getting that game will be such a hassle ! If I ever get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.