Subject: Dangeorus Waters Dragonfire card on turn 1? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Am I right that this card will not heal you when it comes out as it says 1+ level for the heal but it will do 3 damage to everyone when it gets put in the discard because that inherently makes the DF level 1?

Seems very unfair AND a bit broken thematically. Why would you be taking damage if you hadn't got the heal from drinking the water?

Another question on confusion. Does the humanoid only do damage to another encounter if it fails the save or does the save only stop his attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The DFL is still 0 when you place waters into the discard, it won't add to the DFL until after after thr discard effect occurs. If you don't drink to heal you don't get the tummy ache after.

Confusion always does BLUE.BLUE. If the encounter fails its save then it will not attack AND generates that colorless damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks bryonczimmer. You're a credit to the DF forums
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Gregolution wrote:
Another question on confusion. Does the humanoid only do damage to another encounter if it fails the save or does the save only stop his attack?

The idea behind Confusion is that the encounter it gets played on (i.e. a Humanoid Monster) gets confused if it fails its Save, instead of attacking a character it attacks another encounter (i.e. another Monster) instead.

So, yes. The humanoid only does damage to another encounter if it fails the save. The same failed save means it doesn't attack a character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.