BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Help and How-To

Subject: Played games Related rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duarte Pinto
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible that in the played games section, you hide the column Location? If you can, May anyone tell me how to do it please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte Pinto
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anyone? BUMP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte Pinto
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
still nothing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
I see no reason to delete a useful field from the database and anger a bunch of users in the process. Possible, yes; ever likely to happen, no.

It might possible to hide a field, but you'll have to give a link to a page where it shows for anyone to know if there is a "better" view/page for you to use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte Pinto
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yaverot wrote:
I see no reason to delete a useful field from the database and anger a bunch of users in the process. Possible, yes; ever likely to happen, no.

It might possible to hide a field, but you'll have to give a link to a page where it shows for anyone to know if there is a "better" view/page for you to use.

I don't want to delete, I didnt use the right word, a field, I just want to hide it. I re-read what I wrote and noticed that hiding is what I should have said, going to change it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.