Subject: A Plea to the Publisher :) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J A
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be really cool if Mayfair could make templates of blank chapter goal cards (like cards 30-36) and event cards (like 19, 21) available for download in the game support section of their site.

This would allow fans to have fun creating their own end-game goals. In an earlier thread, Fried Egg suggested a new objective card for the All Inclusive mode, to be added to the 7 existing ones (see "Beyond All Inclusive..." in the General folder). That was a great idea!thumbsup

I myself would like to create new event cards similar to #19, 21.
I find these contracts add a lot of spice and strategy to the game, and that it is a really nice variant to use them when playing the multiplayer All Inclusive game. Just randomly draw 1 contract at setup
If, like me shake , you are really having a hard time winning at the solo All Inclusive game, the contracts can even be used as an "Easy" variant until you sharpen you skills enough to play the regular solo mode cool.

Here are some of my ideas for new contracts:

1. The Wine Merchant. Help the wine merchant of Longsdale to sell his products. At the end of the game, get +5 VPS if you pay 2 Barrels/2Grapes Edit: 2Barrels/3 Grapes

2. The Oven Builder. A fire has destroyed the oven in a neighbouring village. Help the oven builder repair his oven. At the end of the game, get +5 VPS if you pay 2 Ovens.

Just a friendly request. Fans can always be hopeful! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.